Sell Your Seoul Trip 2 - Day 5 - Seoul Subway



Exiting the aquarium through a shark tunnel, it was time for what some might consider the "ultimate challenge." Sang In directs: "take the subway during rush hour to Gangnam Station. At the end, you will be rewarded." And then, he puts on his freakish swine flu mask again. I'm on my own. Can I figure this out?


Listen Sell Your Seoul masterminds. You have no idea who you are dealing with. I'm a girl who currently has in her wallet fully charged passes for the Boston T, NYC Subway, and DC Metro. Step One: iPod out. Step 2: Cue up Passion Pit. Step 3: Find the ticket machine. Step 4: Select English. Easy as pie

I find the right line and jump on the next train towards Gangnam. This is rush hour? Ha! There was so much space in the car. I would like to put Sang In on the 4,5,6 heading downtown from 59th street on a Monday morning at 8:30AM. Speaking of Sang In, people are definitely staring. I'm dancing to my iPod and he's wearing a mask with a big red X. I'm afraid people are thinking his "X" indicates his strain of H1N1 is more lethal. Really, everyone, please calm down. And don't mind me, I'm just dancing.

No comments: