Sell Your Seoul Trip 3 - Day 4 - Flying a kite at Han River Park, Yeouido



20 degrees isn't what I call ideal kite flying conditions but I headed to the banks of the frozen Han River to give it a shot. I fully expected it to immediately fall out of the sky, but to my surprise, it lifted off like a rocket!


Wahoo! I was whooping and hollering like a little boy as my little kite flew off into the sky. It felt like I had just caught a huge fish as my reel of string spun out of control. I stood there with a huge smile on my face as I watched my little square kite get smaller and smaller in the heavens. I would have stayed there all day if my hands and toes hadn't gone numb from the cold.

I hope my wish comes true, but if it doesn't, I'll still be happy. I'll never forget this magical kite flying experience.



No comments: