Sell Your Seoul Trip 3 - Day 7 - Dinner @ Mingadaheon



After shivering up an appetite, I headed to the Insadong tourist area from a nice warm meal. The itinerary said I was to eat a Vegetarian meal which made me very happy. Last night's exotic seafood extravaganza just about did me in.


The restaurant was lovely traditional Korean house with rice paper walls that looked much like Mr Miagi's home from the Karate Kid movies.

It ended up being the much nicer meal that I had hoped for. Four courses of the most artistic vegetable plates came out one after another. They were almost too pretty to eat.

I'm not used to fine dining but it was fun to have a moment in the extravagant world….until I got the bill. Usually it's alcohol that puts a hurt on my wallet, but in this case it was those darn baby Asparagus!

No comments: