Sell Your Seoul Trip 3 - Day 3 - Chungwadae Sarangchae




After the relaxing day at the temple I jumped in a taxi and headed back into the hectic streets of Seoul. It was quite a shock transferring from Monk life to City life. I spent about an hour at the "Blue House" which is neither blue nor a house. It's a super modern museum dedicated to Korean culture and history.


While there, I met James, an American born Korean, (straight outta Queens NY yo!) He's an intern for the City of Seoul and we wondered around the halls together.

Museums are tough for me, I get bored quickly but luckily this one has lots of interactive exhibits that prevented me from nodding off. My favorite exhibit was the photo booth where I stood in front of a green screen and had my picture taken with the President of Korea. I also got to sit in his official chair and proclaim to the people that it was free Kimchee day!

Goofing around on the front lawn with the president of Korea, (Can you see Bambi in the background?)

No comments: