Sell Your Seoul Trip 3 - Day 5 - Sport Massage at The Foot Shop



My next mission was easy and very enjoyable, a little sports massage! It began with a little fancy foot work by not by the hands of humans. I dipped my feet into a pool of about 30 little fishes that immediately began sucking on my toes. It tickled so bad I could hardly stand it. I provided them with a hearty dinner as they ate all the dead skin off my feet. Some massages are famous for their Happy Endings, but this one had an amazing Happy Beginning!


From there I was taken into a back room where I sat down in a huge, Lazy Boy type chair. The fish had a gentle, soothing touch but I was really enjoying the strong foot massage I was now receiving. My masseuse dug his knuckles into the bottom of my feet and even the tips of my toes. It was both pain and pleasure in the same moment.

After a final round of foot lovin, I was taken into the third and final station for a shoulder massage. A little aroma therapy and some back cracks and this boy was in heaven.

I offered to come back every day and feed the fish but they didn't take me up on my offer. I hope they don't starve after getting a taste of my scrumptious feet!

No comments: