Sell Your Seoul Trip 3 - Day 1 - B-Boy Dance Performance Show - A ballerina in love with B-Boy



It's late night and I should be exhausted from all the jet lag induced lack of sleep but I'm all pumped up! I just saw…no wait, experienced the most amazing theatrical performance ever. It blew away anything I've ever seen on Broadway, by far! There was enough energy in the packed little theater to power a small Mexican village for a week.


'The B-Boy and the Ballerina,' the name doesn't really invoke a lot of emotion but after 37 seconds into the show I knew I was in for a treat. There were about 15 dudes flying all over the stage pulling off the most amazing break dancing moves I'd ever seen. It was like watching a swarm of acrobatic flies perform a perfectly executed ballet. Wow!

No comments: