Sell Your Seoul Trip 3 - Day 9 - Mexican Dinner at Kunggakongga Restaurant



Seoul is a big metropolitan city and you can get any kind of food from all over the world. Up until this point though, I had only tried Korean food and I was itching for something familiar. If there's one thing I like as much as bikes, it's beans!


Sang in made arrangements for us to eat at a Mexican restaurant and I was overjoyed. It actually turned out to be an African restaurant but they did have a list of Mexican dishes as well. Talk about fusion....or CONfusion.

I ordered Anchiladas, my favorite African/Mexican dish :) I live on Mexican food at home so this was a real treat for me. I've loved the Korean food I've been eating all week but its fun to mix it up.

They get an 'A' for effort on the Anchiladas but I think I'll stick with the Kimchee and Squid Pancakes from now on. It actually tasted ok, and I really liked the spot of macaroni on the side, I never knew macaroni was Mexican.

No comments: