Sell Your Seoul Trip 3 - Day 9 - Cycling at Jungnangcheon - Hangang Park - Seoul Forest



I've been looking forward to this day all week because today was BIKING day! If you know me well, then you know I love bikes!


We headed down to the Han River and rented a few bikes for a nice Saturday cruise along the water. Seoul takes pride in its bike program and offers up FREE bike rentals!

I chose a nice lime green cruiser to match my jacket. Sang in laughed at my choice, saying that it was a girl's bike. But after showing him how cool my bike was with its cushy seat and front basket, he decided to go with a bright pink cruiser.

Leaving our macho manhood behind, we set off on a little ride. Riding bikes brings back wonderful childhood memories and there's no better feeling. Ringing bells and feeling the wind in your face is just about the best thing in the world.

We pedaled along the river to the Seoul Forest, which didn't turn out to be very foresty. It's a big set of parks with different gardens, each specializing in different plants. I'm sure that it's spectacular in the summer but with all the snow cover it was all covered up. Guess I'll have to come back in June.

I could have ridden all day but unfortunately the bicycles were turning into icicles so we called it a day and headed out for lunch.



No comments: